Friday 6 January 2017

Day 6 in Greece

Hey guys,

After a night of partying, I decided it was a day to go out and do some souvenir shopping! I finally got a chance to wear my new trainers that I blogged about in my blog haul! I was totally feeling the sporty look! View the pictures down below:



Suit: A shop in Jamaica
Trainers: Nike


It was so hot on this day, even walking was exhausting. I had the chance to explore the area surrounding the hotel and the views were beautiful. The picture below is the view of me looking back at how far I have walked!


After shopping, I spent time talking with my new friends and got ready to party on my last night here. I stayed sober during my night out and I had an amazing time.

A picture of me with one of my new friends. I am sorry I did not get a full length photo of my outfit.

I hope you enjoyed reading this post! :)


Here is a video of my last night in Greece:

1 comment:

Couture Carrie said...

You look so gorgeous and happy!

xoxox,
CC

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...