Tuesday 19 August 2014

Day 2: Paris

Hi everyone,

I am sharing with you, my second day in Paris. It is such a magical city with tall buildings and beautiful scenery. I am in love, Oh là là!
This is me taking a picture outside of my hotel whilst I was waiting for the taxi.

In Saint-Germain-des-Prés. Many places to shop. I loved it.

Now it is time to take some snaps of myself.



Beautiful view, I am in love.








 I am in love with the balconies they have in Paris. I took so many pictures of them, it is so romantic.



I saw the Dalmatian dog and I had to get a snap of it. It is very rare you see these dogs but when I do see one, I think of my childhood story- 101 dalmatians.

My sister told me to pose with the lion seem as my star sign is Leo.

Long walks, full of wonderful scenery.


Look what I found! I found Sephora...make-up time!

I was so happy to find a shop that sold macaroons. My dream finally came true. I finally had the chance to taste macaroons after seeing so many pictures of them on the internet and so many reviews from youtube bloggers.

May I say they taste so heavenly. I had chocolate and my sister had toffee.

I walked past another shop and saw macaroons and chose raspberry this time. 

I liked it but I still prefer the chocolate one.



Shop till I drop.


 The love bridge.
  So many couples were on this bridge and love songs were playing. It is definitely the city to visit with your boyfriend/ husband. It is really romantic.

I brought myself a padlock. It says Tanya & Sam in Paris 2014.


Putting my padlock on the bridge. Who knows, maybe I will come back to Paris to look for my padlock.

This bridge made me all emotional when I arrived back home in England. Because I saw so many padlocks. So many people have visited this bridge and left their mark. I cried because when I die, my padlock will always be there, a part of me will always be in Paris.



Out for dinner.

My view from the restaurant. It was lovely sitting outside and watching the traffic in Paris whilst I was relaxing and eating.

Reading what is on the menu.


The Notre Dame


These bikes rode around Paris and played loud music. I always wondered how I could get to ride on one so I walked up to the man and asked how much it cost. Before I knew it, I was driven to the Eiffel tower in style with loud music playing. I was having such a good time, singing along and dancing to Bruno Mars and LMFAO-Party Rockers.




The Eiffel Tower all lit up. It looked so pretty!

I loved how all the shop lights were kept on whilst it was closed because lights on in Paris is so beautiful.




Thank you for reading :)




6 comments:

Style Sense Moments said...

So many beautiful photos, you look adorable in that dress! And I envy you I still haven't tried macaroons ;) xo
http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

Julie Ly said...

Paris is such a beautiful place. xx

Julie
www.rainingcake.com

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

So lucky to be in Paris, enjoy the city!
Fabrizia – Cosa Mi Metto???

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

So lucky to be in Paris, enjoy this beautiful city!
Fabrizia – Cosa Mi Metto???

Closet Fashionista said...

So fun!! I want to get back to Paris so badly! Especially for some macarons ;)
And the print of that dress is perfect for Summer sightseeing!
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Tanya said...

@Marija M.: Thank you so much. You need to try them, they are delicious!

@Julie Ly: I agree, it is so beautiful.

@Fabrizia Spinelli: Thank you, I did enjoy.

@Closet Fashionista: You should defiantly go back. It is such a beautiful place! Thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...