Tuesday 24 December 2013

Day 3- Partying

Hi bloggers,

On this day, I headed out to town to go clubbing. I had a brilliant night. I had the opportunity to dance on the bar and I stopped crowds and crowds of people. Oh I do love the attention.

Before I left the hotel, I wore my neon pink bra with a cropped black string vest and I wore it with a grey bodycon skirt.


We went shopping first in town and I found a cute pair of shorts in the shops and I had to buy it. The shorts completed my outfit better than the grey bod con skirt. So I decided to wear the shorts instead and my night ended with me dancing on the bar. 

You can see a picture of the shorts below:





Thank you for reading :)

2 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

So fun, darling!
You look amazing!

xoxox,
CC

Tanya said...

Thank you everyone

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...