Sunday 1 September 2013

Princess Cupcakes

Hi bloggers,

Over the summer I have been learning to cook. I know I have started late but I need to stop being negative on myself and telling myself that I cannot cook when I can.

However, my little sister who is a little princess wanted to make princess cupcakes. My mom usually makes cakes with her but instead I jumped at the opportunity and put my practice to the test.

I really enjoyed making them. They turned out better than I thought.


I ate this one.

The snow white cupcake was my favourite.

What do you think?

Thank you for reading.

2 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

So fun...
And yummy!

xoxox,
CC

Tanya said...

@Couture Carrie: Thank you. it was fun and the icing was difficult to make and put onto the cupcake and it didn't taste great but hey, it was fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...