Saturday 21 April 2012

Pink and purple smokey eyes

Hello make-up fans,
Today I decided to stop experimenting with neutral eye make-up and go back to bright colours. It was a risk for me to take as I had not been brave enough to wear bright colours on my eyes since I have dyed my hair. But guess what, it worked and I loved it! I will definitely be wearing bright eye make-up more often.

The reason I called this make-up look 'Pink and purple smokey eyes' is because I could not think of anything else to call it. I love the combination of pink and purple and I think it is a great make-up look for a party or a special occasion. Both are pretty colours and go together very well. I paired this look with a soft pink lipstick.

I hope you like this make-up look.


 Thank you for reading.

3 comments:

Alison Hutchinson said...

Such gorgeous eye makeup! You definitely suit the bright colors :)

www.stylingmylife.com

Unknown said...

Thanks for your visit e nice comment! :-) Beautiful makeup!!
Have a nice week! kiss
Déia

Tanya said...

@Alison: Thank you so much. I think I will start experimenting with bright colours more often!

@Andreia Bertolli: Thank you. I hope you have a nice week too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...