Wednesday 11 April 2012

OOTD: Shorts in Spring

Hello everyone!
Today I am showing you my spring outfit. I have always wanted to pair these leather shorts with my jumper and today was the perfect day. I wore it with my blazer and wedge heels. I felt really stylish that day.

I also received some good news that day too and I was so happy. I felt like I could fly up to the sky. I do not mean to get religious but I thank YHWH for helping me get the good news. I am so grateful! In years to come, when I look back at this post. I will smile and remember this day for the rest of my life.

Enjoy the pictures I took of my outfit.










2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for youe visit and comments!
Beautiful outfit! :-)
kisses
Déia

Tanya said...

@Andreia Bertolli: Your welcome and thank you so much :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...