Saturday 19 February 2011

NOTD-Soft Grey



Hey everyone, I am totally in love with this soft grey nail polish. Last year I saw too many dark grey nails so I thought I would try something a little lighter. It did not come out the colour I expected it too. In the bottle it looked more of a silver and when I applied it, it come out a nice light grey colour. It is definetly a must have! I cannot take my eyes off my nails, the colour is just way too gorgeous.

What do you think of this colour?
Do you like the colour grey?


3 comments:

Sharon said...

very pretty,love it. Where u been sweetie,missed u gal hope ur studies are going well

Anonymous said...

ahhh lucky you have longer nails than me, mine grow out long then break lol, nice color :]

Tanya said...

@Sher:Thank you, I was busy studying. missed you too.

that BADass Senorita: Oh they broke after you left that comment lol and thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...