Sunday 29 August 2010

Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge

When I first discovered this 30 day challenge, I wanted to do it because I thought it would help keep my blog active. I kept running out of things to blog about so this challenge did help. However, as days passed, I got bored of having to talk about things the challenge wanted me to blog about. So I would skip days and struggle to stick to the challenge. So this challenge took longer than 30 days.

On the other hand I did learn a lot from this challenge. It helped me develop my writing for my blog. Now that it is coming to an end. I am going to miss blogging about random subjects other than fashion and make-up.

3 comments:

Keirasluckycharm said...

Same reason here! but it has been fun doing it so far. :-D

Matt said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment, I appreciated it a lot! Good luck with your blog!

Tanya said...

@Keirasluckycharm- I'm glad you have enjoyed it so far. It can be fun.

@Matt- Your welcome and thank you so much

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...