Wednesday 4 August 2010

Day 12- How you found out about Blogger and why you made one

I randomly came across blogger on google search and stumbled across someone's personal blog. I had always seen blogs on the internet but I could not create one as I had to pay just to join.

I had always wanted to create a blog because I wanted to share my fashion style with others on the internet and learn from other bloggers around the world. I found it hard at first to start this blog because I had to find other blogs which shared the same interest as me so I would not be talking to myself on my blog. Luckily enough, I discovered other bloggers from youtube that I could interact with.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found out about blogger because I was going on all the mainstream celebrity ones and got tired of looking at them and started researching how I could start my own.

Tanya said...

That is interesting. You find a lot when you research on the internet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...